Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Solace!

HomeHome  Forums  Play Now  Store  Latest imagesLatest images  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for youtuber rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prod

Application for youtuber rank Empty
PostSubject: Application for youtuber rank   Application for youtuber rank I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello Solace staff and community . I would love to become youtuber because I can make video's daily . I am very active in-game and help and welcome all the new players Smile . I actually got one video up atm and I hope i can bring in new players making youtube video's about Solace . I hope you guys let me become youtuber Smile Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mod Tank
Owner
Owner
Mod Tank

Application for youtuber rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for youtuber rank   Application for youtuber rank I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Prod wrote:
Hello Solace staff and community . I would love to become youtuber because I can make video's daily . I am very active in-game and help and welcome all the new players Smile . I actually got one video up atm and I hope i can bring in new players making youtube video's about Solace . I hope you guys let me become youtuber Smile Thank you

Go post a few vids in media, and keep them vids coming we would like to see 5 or more vids before assigned a youtube rank.
Back to top Go down
https://solaceforums.forumotion.com

Application for youtuber rank
Page 1 of 1