Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Solace!

HomeHome  Forums  Play Now  Store  Latest imagesLatest images  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

price guide incoming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legendreborn

price guide incoming Empty
PostSubject: price guide incoming   price guide incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 12:23 pm

So i'll be making up a price guide and having prod format it for me to post it. If anybody has input they want to put in for certain items and prices plz speak up. the prices I'm making will most likely be temporary as server grows and more players join and I'll have it changed and updated as we go, but if someone doesn't agree with a price I set, get ahold of me and tell me WHY it's not agreed on and we can discuss if it needs raised\lowered
Back to top Go down
Mod Tank
Owner
Owner
Mod Tank

PostSubject: Re: price guide incoming   price guide incoming I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:23 pm

legendreborn wrote:
So i'll be making up a price guide and having prod format it for me to post it. If anybody has input they want to put in for certain items and prices plz speak up. the prices I'm making will most likely be temporary as server grows and more players join and I'll have it changed and updated as we go, but if someone doesn't agree with a price I set, get ahold of me and tell me WHY it's not agreed on and we can discuss if it needs raised\lowered

I'm all for this as long as players can agree on what things should be i think this will be a nice start for the community!
Back to top Go down
https://solaceforums.forumotion.com
MsBeautiful
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
MsBeautiful

PostSubject: Re: price guide incoming   price guide incoming I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:47 am

Thanks For you effort!!! Razz We greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
https://solaceforums.forumotion.com
legendreborn

PostSubject: Re: price guide incoming   price guide incoming I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 3:24 pm

So far prod has said no negativity on our price guide. like i said, if anybody has a problem with it pm one of us and prod and I will discuss it with the complaint person and see if\how the prices need adjusted. like i said this is just a rough draft to get the ball rolling. I'd hate to see prices get way out of control in correspondance to the GP income of economy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: price guide incoming   price guide incoming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

price guide incoming
Page 1 of 1