Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Solace!

HomeHome  Forums  Play Now  Store  Latest imagesLatest images  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A list of suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X Who Me X

A list of suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:29 am

Somethings i feel the server should have or be nice to update if its not hard to code

* BH Wild, killing targets for emblems used for BH shop to color whip, buy serp helm ( since nothing drops it ) add claws in there for high bh points ( if it grets added )
* Rework slayer atm u only get low lvl slayer monsters for task hence slow xp maybe add high lvl task u can select to get a bit more xp mef )aing blue dragons black demons etc
* Add amulet mounds to have the ability to make a fury from an uncut onyx
* Add the range ward to Giant mole ( reason for some1 to kill it )
* Fix rcing, you added pure ess in the skilling shop however you can not use it to craft runes ( idk y)
* Set it to where Dragon Defender is an untradable and u can loot it off ground when you die.
* Fix Scorpia drops i got a Red magho log it was soppose to be a red lamp i believe
* Fix pet Kraken and Kraken tent in rare drop message comes up as Null
* Rework Sgs ( saradomin godsword ) does not heal hp or prayer like in osrs
* Add yanville teleport to city teleport to be able to do hard clues
* Currently can not use needle on leather for crafting xp, maybe add thread or fix that
All i have for now i will make a new post or edit this if i find more suggestions
Back to top Go down
Mod Tank
Owner
Owner
Mod Tank

PostSubject: Re: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:51 am

X Who Me X wrote:
Somethings i feel the server should have or be nice to update if its not hard to code

* BH Wild, killing targets for emblems used for BH shop to color whip, buy serp helm ( since nothing drops it ) add claws in there for high bh points ( if it grets added )
* Rework slayer atm u only get low lvl slayer monsters for task hence slow xp maybe add high lvl task u can select to get a bit more xp mef )aing blue dragons black demons etc
* Add amulet mounds to have the ability to make a fury from an uncut onyx
* Add the range ward to Giant mole ( reason for some1 to kill it )
* Fix rcing, you added pure ess in the skilling shop however you can not use it to craft runes ( idk y)
* Set it to where Dragon Defender is an untradable and u can loot it off ground when you die.
* Fix Scorpia drops i got a Red magho log it was soppose to be a red lamp i believe
* Fix pet Kraken and Kraken tent in rare drop message comes up as Null
* Rework Sgs ( saradomin godsword ) does not heal hp or prayer like in osrs
* Add yanville teleport to city teleport to be able to do hard clues
* Currently can not use needle on leather for crafting xp, maybe add thread or fix that
All i have for now i will make a new post or edit this if i find more suggestions

Very well put and thank you i'll be looking forward to seeing what we can do with this! i'll be sure to update you guys on every post!
Back to top Go down
https://solaceforums.forumotion.com
X Who Me X

PostSubject: Re: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:06 am

forgot to add zamorak spear shows double on rare drop message and u only get 1 any way to remove 1 message?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A list of suggestions
Page 1 of 1