Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Solace!

HomeHome  Forums  Play Now  Store  Latest imagesLatest images  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ring of wealth debate!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legendreborn

ring of wealth debate! Empty
PostSubject: ring of wealth debate!   ring of wealth debate! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Right now row's can be made from enchanting dstone rings, which aren't hard to obtain. rows have great stats for drops right now, and what I think should happen is remove the option to enchant a dstone ring to make a ring of wealth, and make is a certain rank ONLY able to enchant, because if everybody is getting rows, eco is gonna get FLOODED with great gear and it wont be worth any amount of money after more players join. With only a very small portion of the community possessing the power to enchant dstone rings into rows, the amount of rows coming and going could be more controlled, and keep prices of bossing gear more stable and reliable, and sitll make GP valuable. But i think rows have been proven to be a large asset for pvm'ers considering the insane drop rates, which is why i make this post. ALSO since rows are available through slayer for a cheap price, I'd either increase the points needed to buy one, OR lower the amount of points per slayer task to make it harder to obtain, and be much more of a reward to earn one through slayer
Back to top Go down
MsBeautiful
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
MsBeautiful

PostSubject: Re: ring of wealth debate!   ring of wealth debate! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:50 pm

I'll take what you said into consideration and do some updates to row, ect.. everything will be taken care of thank you again!
Back to top Go down
https://solaceforums.forumotion.com
legendreborn

PostSubject: Re: ring of wealth debate!   ring of wealth debate! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Thank MsBeautiful! Just trying to come up with ideas to help out community in one way or another
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ring of wealth debate!   ring of wealth debate! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ring of wealth debate!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offical - Solace Team :: Feedback :: Suggestions :: Game Suggestions-
Jump to: