Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Solace!

HomeHome  Forums  Play Now  Store  Latest imagesLatest images  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

donor specific suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legendreborn

donor specific suggestion Empty
PostSubject: donor specific suggestion   donor specific suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:53 pm

As a donor+, I think it would be benefitial for future donors to add on to donor island. Make it more than just an easy skilling area for us. Add easily accessed bosses (less distance\better drop rates\or something like that) I think this would give more people incentive to WANT to donate if it comes with some handy perks with the title. I like how you've currently set it up with the multiple different skilling areas, but i've also found that there's no forge that I've found yet for smithing (rip my 500+ gold ore lol) So that can be decided between owners or even put on a poll after the d claw poll ends and maybe after the shields poll starts then ends.
Back to top Go down
MsBeautiful
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
MsBeautiful

PostSubject: Re: donor specific suggestion   donor specific suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:53 pm

legendreborn wrote:
As a donor+, I think it would be benefitial for future donors to add on to donor island. Make it more than just an easy skilling area for us. Add easily accessed bosses (less distance\better drop rates\or something like that) I think this would give more people incentive to WANT to donate if it comes with some handy perks with the title. I like how you've currently set it up with the multiple different skilling areas, but i've also found that there's no forge that I've found yet for smithing (rip my 500+ gold ore lol) So that can be decided between owners or even put on a poll after the d claw poll ends and maybe after the shields poll starts then ends.

Donor island will be reworked.
Back to top Go down
https://solaceforums.forumotion.com
legendreborn

PostSubject: Re: donor specific suggestion   donor specific suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:05 pm

awesome,that's good to know. do you have a rough estimate of when that will happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: donor specific suggestion   donor specific suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

donor specific suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offical - Solace Team :: Feedback :: Suggestions :: Game Suggestions-
Jump to: